Welcome To Blocker.tk Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bus School Application to be Admin [Accepted]

Go down

Bus School Application to be Admin [Accepted] Empty Bus School Application to be Admin [Accepted]

Post by Bus School Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Your Real name: Sam  Jackson

Where do you live?: California,America

Your USGN and USGN name?: 147385 , Bus School

How old are you?: 17

What Skills do you have?: Make Event,Help people,Make new friend,Learn Stupids

How much Languages do you speak?: (1) English

Why you want to be my F-Mod/Admin: Ban Hack - Mute Spammers - Kick Idles,Gays - And because i love roleplay servers

How good is your English?: Very good

Why should i accept you as my F-Mod/Admin/Mod?: Because you are good man and i need be Admin because i love Roleplay/Citylife servers very much and i need Too much ban hackers

How much time do you can spent as F-Mod/Admin: For Ever

Can you explain me what a F-Mod/Admin have to do?: Well , I think the good way Of admins-F-Mod is Warn The peoople before do any thing to them and kick who ask for to be vip-admin-mod-F-mod without apply kick who ask for money

More Information about you?: Hello i'm Sam ( Sam Jackson ) . I'm 17 years old . I live in California,America . I love eat Sweets,Chocolate,Candy,Burger,Donate,Fruits,Pizza . I hate eat Sushi,Vegetables,Milk Chocolate .I'm Student . I player CS2D everyday . Also, I  Love Art . I think that's good information .

I hope you will like my Apply
Good Bye  Cool   I love you
Bus School
Bus School

http://thekillerofworld.forumaroc.net/

Back to top Go down